Monday 1 November 2010

Second week of 3D spatial.

The first part of 3D was really really fun. i loved working on A1 with the experimental drawings, i expecially loved the 45 minute drawing. It was great to take care over something and be able to created a good peice of work. I have never really been a 3D person, so i thought i'd embrace something new and flow with it, however it got to starting to create things in 3D that wasn't to do with dressing the body, and i started to fall apart. I began working from my drawings and transferring some of my ideas into 3D using the toothpicks, plasters and pins they told us to bring in. But i have to say i really think my drawings worked alot better than any other media used. Which is why i ended up reverting to drawing. Well at least i've worked out that 3D isn't my thing......

No comments:

Post a Comment